Cybersecurity is on the short list of concerns among CEOs and technology teams who are responsible for safeguarding member data. The landscape is changing on a near constant basis and new threats emerge on an almost daily basis. The impacts of these threats can lead to disruption of business, reputational harm, financial risk or a combination of all three.
The ACIO team are experts in the Credit Union industry. We can help you evaluate your current approach as well as plan with you to strengthen your Cybersecurity posture:
- Our technical experts use a best of breed commercial toolset that can inventory and evaluate your Cybersecurity controls.
- Our Cybersecurity Assessment methodology follows the NIST framework and relies on the FFIEC IT Exam Handbook and CIS
- Assessments meet the NCUA requirements for an annual independent review of technology and security controls.
- Senior consultants who are not only Cybersecurity experts but also understand Credit Unions. We can translate the technical analysis into prioritized action items for CU leadership.
- Ongoing assessment options available to ensure you are meeting your Cybersecurity benchmarks on a continual basis.
- Specially bundled services designed for the needs of small CUs.
Has your organization been challenged by the vendor that runs their tools on your network and leaves you with a report that is highly technical and raises more questions than it answers?
The AdvantageCIO Cybersecurity Assessment approach is unique in that we work with you every step of the way. We will do our comprehensive testing, interview stakeholders within the organization and report to you our findings. We will work with your organization on more than “What” needs, but also educate on “Why” we are making the recommendation. Going another step, we will also share industry perspectives and options to resolve Cybersecurity challenges based on areas others have found success.
Our goal is to partner with you in this very critical area and to help drive year over year improvement in your Cybersecurity
Our standard Cybersecurity Assessment includes:
- Network WAN/LAN/WLAN
- Edge / Endpoint
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Remote/Mobile Services
- Microsoft 365
- Data Protection/Business Continuity
- Incident Response
- 3rd Party Dependence/Management
- VMWare Environment
- Public Cloud Azure/AWS
- SQL Server
- VoIP Telephony/UCaaS
- Physical Security
- Ongoing Vulnerability Assessment
AdvantageCIO are Credit Union and Technology Experts
For the past 10 years, AdvantageCIO consultants have provided consulting expertise targeted at the credit union vertical. We understand the pressures executives face with compliance, planning, risk assessments, and technology management. Through our suite of services, we help executives successfully navigate this highly regulated landscape while saving money. AdvantageCIO offers consulting services in the following disciplines:
- Strategic Technology Plan – ensure your technology and business plans are in alignment and your tech investments make sense and work as hard for your members as you do
- Information Technology Risk Assessment – understand risks to your business and leverage controls you already own to help mitigate them
- Cybersecurity Assessment – understand your technology, how it is configured, and how to optimize it to maximize its effectiveness, reliability, and security for your network and data
- Compliance – Turnkey Comprehensive Information Security Program that meets all GLBA requirements
- Board Cyber Reporting – Turnkey annual board cyber reporting program
- Managed Vulnerability Assessment – Ongoing testing and analysis of your security posture
- Staff Cyber Education and Testing – Meet annual staff cyber security training requirements and ensure they are well tested and ready to meet the dynamic landscape of phishing and spam head-on
- Merger Technology Planning Assessment – be confident a merged network will carry your business plans forward and not hold you or your members back
- Business Continuity – Full disaster recovery plans and Business Impact Analysis gives you the confidence to face uncertain times