How do you get where you want to go without knowing where you’re at?
If you go to a new mall, how do you get to the Old Navy store? Best bet is to find one of those directory kiosks. And they always have the “You are here” arrow. Without that arrow, you’re as good as lost.
Corporate networks typically grow organically over time without a solid, well defined and communicated directory or road map. This often leaves leaders in an awkward position, not really understanding the infrastructure their business is dependent upon:
- How safe is my data?
- Are my backups working?
- How well designed is it?
- Will it scale to meet my expected growth?
- Was it built according to best practices?
- Is my network secure?
- Is my network documented?
You need a “You are here” arrow, and a map to get where you want to be. In the Technology Assessment and Planning process, AdvantageCIO will work with your technology team and review your IT infrastructure against industry best practices.
This process will give you that arrow.
We will provide:
- A clearly written executive summary that outlines the health of the network and ability to sustain operations going forward
- A findings report with recommendations ranked High, Medium, and Low
- A detailed road map your IT team can use to correct any issues uncovered and ensure the sustainability of your technology
- A detailed third party internal and external security assessment report
- Report tailored to NCUA and FFIEC requirements and guidance for financial institutions
For more information or to schedule an engagement, please contact us today.